HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 can be relied upon for businesses that require versatile all-in-one printers, not just the ability to handle multiple print cartridges but the HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Printer also delivers quality printouts. Better print documents and professional course is very supportive and give a positive impression on the business. This printer is capable of handling a wide range of sizes and offers the usual lower print.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Printer allows printing, scanning, coloring copy up to A3 size and sending and receiving faxes up to 21.6 x 35.6 cm in size. HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format works for print, copy, scan and fax, A3 size. Comes with full connectivity features make it easy to connect to printers like from mobile devices. You can print more easily through Wireless, Network, AirPrint, USB. For the purposes of printing business documents is very appropriate using a color printer. Print speed (black) 21 ppm and print speed (color) 17 ppm. The HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format is also equipped with a 6.75 cm touchscreen display that provides a navigation menu for printing, copy, scan and fax settings.
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Professional and Affordable Printer
- Lets you print multiple documents using additional high-capacity inks (option)
- Offers sharper and clearer color print quality, and prints sharper black text (A3)
- Can be relied upon to print marketing documents in your business, including without margin and double-sided duplex page printing.
- Better print quality, waterproof, scratch and fade. The printout does not wear off though using highlighter text.
- HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 has a legal-size ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) capacity of 216 x 356 mm, 35 sheets.
- Automatic duplex two-side printing, high printing speed, automatic paper feeder.
- Available touch screen panel like Smartphone
- HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 has a paper tray capacity of up to 500 sheets, plus a 250 sheet paper tray.
- HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 easily connects to wireless networks and prints directly wirelessly.
- Lets you print directly from Smartphone, Android, Tablet, Apple or Windows.]
- Comes with HP All In One Remote application making it easier for you to manage the printer from your smartphone.
- The HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 printer comes with HP JetAdvantage Private Print feature that helps protect document files.
Specifications Of HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 PrinterFunctions: Print, scan, copy and fax
Control panel: 7.6 cm CGD Touchscreen, available buttons that you can choose (Home, Cancel, Help, Right / Left Arrows, Back), LED indicator lights (Ready, Error, Wireless).
- Quality black print (best): Up to Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Color print quality (best): Up to Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Using Technology: HP ImageREt 2400
- Monthly page volume: 250 - 950 (recommended
- Up to 20,000 pages (A4)
- Speed 16 seconds for black (A4, ready)
- Speed 27.5 seconds for color (A4, ready)
- Up to 16 ppm for black (A4, normal)
- Up to 4 ppm for color (A4, normal)
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Speed of copy up to 16 cpm for black (A4)
- Speed of copy up to 4 cpm for black (A4)
- Max: up to 99 copies
- Resolution: Up to 400 x 600 dpi
- Reduce / Enlarge: 25 to 400%
- Lighter / Darker, Reduce / Enlarge, Optimize (draft, text, mixed, picture); Paper Size, Collation
- Normal (A4): up to 7.5 ipm (monochrome)
- Normal (A4): up to 5.5 ipm (color)
- Windows Scan Software supports file formats: RAW (BMP), JPG, PNG; PDF, TIFF, Mac Scan Software supports file formats: PNG, JPEG-2000, TIFF, JPEG, PDF, RTF, TXT, PDF-Searchable.
- Scannertype: Flatbed, ADF
- Scan technology: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scan input modes: Scanning via HP LaserJet scans application or TWAIN-or WIA-compliant application software.
- Twain version: Version 1.9
- Duplex ADF scanning: No
- Scan maximum size (flatbed, ADF): 216 x 297 mm
- Optical scan resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
- Standard: Scan to e-mail by HP Software
- Scan to application by HP Software
- Scan to file by HP Software
Read also : HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 and HP OfficeJet 250Fax
- Standard: 203 x 98 dpi
- 600 MHz
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Built-in Fast Ethernet 10 / 100Base-TX network port
- Wireless 802.11b / g / n
- Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n
- HP ePrint
- Apple AirPrint ™
- Mopria ™ -certified
- Wireless Direct Printing
- Via built-in Fast Ethernet
- Wireless 802.11b / g / n
- Standard: 128 MB
- Maximum: 128 MB
Printer dimensions (W x D x H):
- 423 x 425 x 335 mm (minimum)
- 423 x 484 x 335 mm (maximum)
- 16 kg