The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 comes with an attractive feature for all in one printer, but unfortunately, the WF-3720 is not equipped with two-sided automatic duplex page printing. You have to do the manual to scan the other side. The ADF capability of WorkForce Pro WF-3720 is handling up to 35 pages at a time. But if you want to get it all, you have to choose WF-4740 with the possibility 50 pages ADF.
The WorkForce Pro WF-3720 is impressive and reliable as a printing press at home or home office. But using ink make this printer expensive to run. The WorkForce Pro WF-3720DWF is a mid-range inkjet MFP for the small office. The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 looks to be slightly more than the usual light refresh of the outgoing WF-3620DWF, WF-3720's got a less cluttered, more upright new design, and complete with the new color touch screen. This touch screen has functions for check status, and offering direct control over the various functions including printing, scanning and faxing.
As I mention before, this WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All In One Printer has ability of printing, scanning and faxing but have no automatic duplex ADF. To do that, you can print 2-side pages automatically, but it is not for copying, scanning and faxing. But, the WorkForce Pro WF-3720 still has a good output result.
It’s not all good news, however. While the WF-3620DWF could make duplex scans, copies, faxes and prints, the WF-3720DWF doesn't have a duplex ADF – you can automatically print both sides, but not scan copy or fax. Epson has also removed the SD card slot, which is a shame, although there is still a USB port for direct prints and scans. Interestingly, the WF-3620DWF has an MFP that's been tidied up.
The touchscreen on is excellent and responding predictably to taps and drag gestures as you navigate the intuitive menus. To print plain paper is fast enough with 19.2 A4 ppm, the WF-3620DWF at three sides per minute, duplex prints were competitive, but if you use it for print photo is slow. Scanning capability of the WF-3620DWF is 28 seconds to scan a photo at 600dpi, two and a half minutes at resolution of 1,200dpi, and the latter is about five times what the WF-3620DWF managed on the same test.
Read this one : Epson Expression Premium XP-830 Small-in-OneFortunately, The WorkForce Pro WF-3720 all in one printer has a good quality output. Event the scan result looks more detail and color graphic, printing photo are good. The WF-3720 has one paper input source 250 sheet drawer. The printer able to hold 20 sheets premium glossy photo paper or holding 10 envelopes. See more specs of it, please read bellow.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 Main Features:
- Professional quality
- 250-sheet Front Loading Paper Tray
- ADF (Automatic Document Feeder)
- Extraordinary Efficiency
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 SpecificationPrint
- Printing Technology : PrecisionCore 4S Print Head 4-color inkjet
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size : 3 droplet sizes, as small as 3.8 picoliters
- Maximum Print Resolution : 4800 x 2400 dpi
- ISO Print Speed : Black: 20 ISO ppm, Color 10 ISO ppm
- 2-Sided ISO Print Speed : Black: 10 ISO ppm, Color 7 ISO ppm
- Ink Type : DURABrite Ultra pigment ink (smudge, fade and water resistant)
- Ink Palette : Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black
- Ink Configuration : 4 individual ink cartridges
- Replacement Ink : 702 Standard-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, 702XL High-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow. The printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink.
- Ink Yield Information : 702 Standard-capacity yield (350 pages in black, 300 pages in color), 702XL High-capacity yields (1,100 in black, 950 in color).
- Fade Resistance / Print Longevity : Up to 84 years
- Operating Systems: Windows® 10, Windows 8, 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Mac OS® X 10.6.8 – macOS™ 10.12.x3
- Server Systems : Windows Server®® 2003 SP24 – Windows Server 20164
- Temperature : Operating: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C), Storage:-4° to 104° F (-20° to 40° C)
- Humidity : Operating: 20 – 80%, Storage: 5 – 85% (no condensation)
- Sound Level : Power: 6.4 B(A); Pressure 51 dB(A)
- Dimensions : Printing: 16.7" x 19.4" x 9.8" (W x D x H), Storage: 16.7" x 14.9" x 9.8" (W x D x H)
- Weight : 19.9 lb
- Safety Approvals : Safety standards UL60950, CSA C22.2 No. 60950, EMI FCC Part 15 subpart B class B, CAN/CSA-CEI/IEC CISPR 22 class B.